ipsy bag Theme: Volume Up, in order to represent all the times we all need to speak up and be loud.
What you get?
5 items ranging from cosmetics to skin care.
$10.78 (CA pays taxes)
Want to sign up?
Let’s Get Started…
- Multi use Black Primer
- Sample Size
- Cost? $22 dlls Full Size/ Sample Size Cost: $11~
- Where Can I Buy It? http://www.peekbeauty.co
- Discount Code: Get 20% off using code IPSYbasicblack
Luna By Luna Cosmetics
- Eyeshadow in Shade Jace
- Sample/Full Size Cost? $15 Full Size
- Where Can I But It? lunabyluna.com
- Discount Code: Get 25 % off any purchase using code “IPSY25”
- Face Wash
- Sample/Full Size Cost? Full Size $30 dlls / Sample Size $10~
- Where Can I Buy It? skyniceland.com
- Discount? Use code “IPSYGFW” & Get 35% off entire order + free shipping on orders of $35 or more!
- Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflé
- Shade: Cocoa Bean
- Sample/Full Size Cost: Full Size $6dlls
- Where Can I Buy It? nyxcosmetics.com
- Discount? NONE
- Insanely Instense Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner
- Shade: Black
- Full Size Cost? $20 dlls
- Where Can I Buy It? skonecosmetics.com
- Discount? Get 10% any purchase using code “skone10”
This Months Favs: My favorites this month were the Skone black eyeliner and the face wash. These two really have been my number ones and I have constantly use them over and over again.
Disappointments: This month I didn’t really like the lip whipped or the primer. The primer itself its greasy and it didn’t sit well with my skin. The lip whip is really creamy but it comes off so easily.
Total Cost of Bag: Estimated to $60
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. If you would like to work with me please email me at email@example.com